Crotalusfreaks Android Area: FindTheCure for freshface and ahome

Sponsors

Your Ad Here email me at crotalusfreak@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

FindTheCure for freshface and ahome

This is a special theme Brent Fishman over at alldroid.org asked for a favor,he asked if I could make a theme that could help fund the fight against breast cancer.Naturally I jumped at the opportunity and only wished I had done it sooner.This theme will in no way raise one dime for me all funds generated by this theme after google's cut (.30 cents from each .99 cent sale,so .69 cents from every theme sold) will be donated to the Komen for the cure foundation.I will post here weekly how much this theme has raised for the week and screenshots of your donations sent to Komen for the cure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AndroidGuys