Crotalusfreaks Android Area: Custom Themes.

Sponsors

Your Ad Here email me at crotalusfreak@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Custom Themes.

I often get asked if I do custom themes,I do and the cost is very cheap I just ask that you buy any of my other themes (excluding donation themes coming very soon) as a payment.I have done many and always like seeing peoples ideas.If you want your wedding,birthday,graduation,pets you like whatever it is made into a theme for your phone that will last as long as the phone(s) please dont hesitate to get a hold of me.I will add to or change the theme as much as you like at any time.Usually it takes me two days to complete depending on when you get me the images you want used if using your own images.Dont worry pretty much nothing you send will offend me (within reason if you send me something awful I will turn it over to the police.) You could also just tell me your idea you want to see made into a theme and I will put something together for you.Whatever your vision know I wont stop with your project until you are fully satisfied.I will also never make any custom theme I do available to anyone but the person it was made for under any circumstance whatsoever,I may however use screenshots to promote my custom themes.Thanks to everyone that has been supporting me I look forward to continuing to work with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. SKINNYGIT said...

    Love all your work but could you possibly make it available for download from your website perhaps using PayPal. We in the UK have to pay our banks $1.99 on top of the cost of the download, every time we buy a paid app. This more than doubles your quite reasonable charges. We can't even buy apps in bundles and pay only one transaction charge - it's still $1.99 every damn time. HELP>
    January 31, 2010 6:09 AM

    ReplyDelete

AndroidGuys