Crotalusfreaks Android Area: A little about me.

Sponsors

Your Ad Here email me at crotalusfreak@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A little about me.

I am 27 years old married with 3 kids,3 dogs,3 cats,a few snakes and lizards.A crotalus is the scientific surname of most rattlesnake species just in case you were wondering.I am a huge reptile freak but also have a passion for anything Android since getting my G1 back in January.I had no experience with linux anything before then and in these few months, it (along with great android based forums) has taught me so much I just cant believe it.You are probably here directed from one of my themes on the market, (thanks for your interest!) all the themes I have on there have screen-shots which are posted here.

I do have a charge for most of the themes I have up on the market.The reason for that is simple this is my job and my art,I taught myself how to do something from my home which actually has a chance of making a normal wage.I am not a corporate fat cat or some big development company I am just your typical 27 year old husband and father trying to do what I can to help secure the future of my family.I dont see .99 cents or $1.33 as being to much to ask for some of my themes...(for the people who dont like developers charging for their work think about it like this...Are you gonna stop at a little roadside vendor that sells her/his stained glass artwork and ask her/him to give you even the smallest piece of their work free??)I have and will continue to put out free themes I will try for at least one a week.

I am always willing to listen or help with more than just my themes,if you are having trouble trying to root your phone or just figuring out certain features please always feel free to email me at crotalusfreak@gmail.com.Thanks so much to everyone who has downloaded and enjoyed any of my themes,you people are one of the reasons Android is THE BEST mobile platform available!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel you must apologize for your very small fee! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

AndroidGuys